This policy describes the procedures followed by Lederplast s.p.a. (hereinafter "Lederplast s.p.a." or the "Owner") in relation to the processing of personal data collected through the website www.lederplast.com (hereinafter the "Site").
Unless otherwise specified, this policy also applies as information - pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter the "Code") and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter the "GDPR") - given to those who interact with the Site (hereinafter the "User").
Detailed information on the processing of personal data are reported, where necessary, in the pages relating to the individual services offered through the Site. These information are aimed at defining the limits and methods of processing personal data for each service, on the basis of which the user can freely express your consent, where necessary, and possibly authorize the collection of data and their subsequent treatment.
Data controller. Responsible for the treatment
The Data Controller is Lederplast s.p.a., with registered office in Via Roma 1, 10070 Pessinetto TO, tel. +39.0123.504.253, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of any data processors is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer, designated by the Data Controller, can be contacted via:
- ordinary mail, at the address Via Roma 1, 10070 Pessinetto TO, c.a. of the Data Protection Officer;
- e-mail, at the address email@example.com.
Type of data processed
Through the Website, the following may be collected and processed:
- navigation data;
- personal data provided voluntarily by the user in the forms on the Site.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the user's terminal, where they are stored, and then re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
The Site uses technical cookies, both its own and those of third parties. These cookies, being of a technical nature, do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used.
In particular, the cookies used on the Site can be traced back to the following sub-categories:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the Websites. Since they are not stored on the user's computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- analytical cookies, with which statistical information on the number of users and on visits to websites;
- social widgets and plugins: some widgets and plugins made available by social networks may use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the reference site.
The third-party cookies installed on the Site are listed below. For each of them, there is a link to the relative information on the processing of personal data carried out and on the methods for disabling the cookies used, if any. With regard to third-party cookies, the Owner is only required to include the link to the third-party site in this policy. On the other hand, this subject is responsible for the obligation to provide information and indicate the methods for any consent and/or deactivation of cookies.
Anonymous technicians and analysts
|cookie-agreed||90 days||Cookie that registers the acceptance of the Lederplast portal cookies||It should be noted that for the use of third-party analytical cookies, the Owner has verified that tools have been adopted that reduce the identifying power of the cookies and the third party does not cross-reference the information collected with others it already has.|
|cookie-agreed-categories||Session||Store your cookie preferences.||It should be noted that for the use of third-party analytical cookies, the Owner has verified that tools have been adopted that reduce the identifying power of the cookies and the third party does not cross-reference the information collected with others it already has.|
|_pk_ses.7.501b||30 minutes||Short-lived cookies used to temporarily store data relating to the visit.|
|_pk_id.7.501b||13 months||Used to store some details about the user, such as the visitor's unique ID.|
Cookies can be disabled by the User by changing the browser settings on the basis of the instructions made available by the relative suppliers at the links listed below.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The personal data collected through the Site will be processed for the management of requests for information or documents sent by the User. The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purpose does not require the User's consent as the processing is necessary to fulfill specific requests of the interested party pursuant to art. 24, ch. 1, lit. b) of the Code and of the art. 6, c. 1, lit. b) of the GDPR.
Provision of data and consequences in case of non-provision
The provision of personal data for the aforementioned purpose is optional and their failure to provide it will result, as the only consequence, in the impossibility for the Data Controller to manage and process the requests of the interested party.
Personal data will be processed electronically, including by entering and organizing them in databases, in compliance with the provisions of the Code and the GDPR regarding security measures.
Privacy information and personal data processing
Recipients or categories of recipients
Personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects, who will be appointed by, depending on the case, as managers or agents:
- companies of the group to which the Data Controller belongs (parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates), employees and/or collaborators in any capacity of the Data Controller and/or companies of the group to which the Data Controller belongs;
- public or private entities, natural or legal persons , which the Data Controller uses to carry out the activities instrumental to achieving the aforementioned purpose or to which the Data Controller is required to communicate personal data, by virtue of legal or contractual obligations.
In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
Personal data will be kept for 1 year from their registration.
Rights of access, cancellation, limitation and portability
The interested parties are entitled to the rights referred to in articles 7 of the Code and from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed;
- if a treatment is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to the treatment as well as request a copy of personal data;
- obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of treatment;
- receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible.
Right to object
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In case of objection, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
Furthermore, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that he believes that the rights he holds pursuant to the Code and the GDPR have been violated, according to the methods indicated on the Guarantor's website accessible at the address : www.garanteprivacy.it.